Welcome Reception- Sponsor one of the premier networking events at the World Congress on the exhibit show floor. Open to all Conference Registrants. Exclusive Sponsor $40,000 or four individual sponsorships available at $15,000.
High Level Policy Reception- High profile networking opportunity following the International Policy Roundtable featuring Ministers, Corporate Leadership, DOT leadership and Policymakers. Exclusive Sponsor $50,000 or Individual at $20,000.
International Policy Roundtable- One of the highest-level networking events at the ITS World Congress. The Policy Roundtable brings thought leadership from government, business and technology all together to discuss the leading issues facing ITS. Exclusive Sponsorship level, a Senior Executive will have an opportunity to make remarks. Exclusive at $50,000 or Individual at $20,000.
Coffee and Refreshment Breaks & Board Meeting Coffee-
- Board Leadership Coffee Break, Sunday October 29th- $8,000
- Coffee & Beverage Breaks (Daily or Exclusive)- $8,000 daily or $30,000 weekly.
Exhibit Floor Lunches- Grab the attention of Conference Attendees during exclusive exhibit floor hours by hosting lunch on the exhibit hall floor. Includes signage and opportunity to provide collateral with company messaging. $20,000 each, two per day.
Gala Sponsorships (Diamond, Gold, Silver & Table)- One of the most prestigious ITS World Congress events, the Gala is available for ticketed attendees and is an opportunity to place your company front and center to ITS leadership.
- Diamond- Premier level of Gala Support at the Gala event. Premium signage, seating for VIP guests (3 tables), promotion on website and in printed directory. Opportunity for senior executives to provide brief 4 minute remarks. $50,000- one available.
- Gold- High visibility signage, seating for VIP guests (2 tables), promotion on website and printed directory. Opportunity to provide unique table center giveaways or premium item giveaways for Gala guests. $25,000- two available.
- Silver- Recognition as high level Gala supporter, seating for VIP guests (1 table), promotion on website and printed directory. Opportunity to provide premium item giveaway for Gala guests. $15,000- four available.
- Gala Table Sponsor- $2,500 each, includes 10 seats.
Innovation Party- One of the hottest parties at the ITS World Congress, the Innovation Party celebrates ITS innovation and what is to come around the corner- setting the tone for a new generation of ITS. 9PM-12AM, Monday October 29th.
- Venture Level- Receives VIP registrations, drink tickets, premier branding at event onsite, and in the onsite program, website and mobile app. Opportunity to provide 2-4 minute welcome remarks and premium item for party guests. $25,000- one available.
- Angel Level- Receives VIP registrations, drink tickets, high level branding at event onsite, and in the onsite program, website and mobile app. Opportunity to provide premium item for party guests. $15,000- two available.
- Incubator Level- Receives VIP registrations, drink tickets, branding at event onsite, and in the onsite program, website and mobile app. Opportunity to provide additional bad insert in Conference Bag.
VIP Dinner- This is the event to connect your company to the ITS World Congress VIPs at an amazing venue. Attendees include designated VIPs, such as the ITS World Congress Organizing Committees from each region, Board of Directors, Major Sponsors, Dignitaries and the ITS Leadership Circle. Monday October 29th from 7PM-9PM. Sponsorship includes pre-event and onsite recognition, via signage and the ITS World Congress website and mobile app. $15,000- four available.
VIP Reception- Welcome VIPs in attendance to the VIP Reception in advance of the VIP Dinner. Attendees include the ITS World Congress Organizing Committees from each region, Board of Directors, Major Sponsors, Dignitaries and the ITS Leadership Circle. Sponsorship includes onsite recognition, signage and promotion. Opportunity to provide a premium item to reception attendees. $20,000- four available.
Press Room Sponsorship- Opportunity to host the international media in attendance at the ITS World Congress Press Room. Includes opportunity to host company press event as pre-event and onsite recognition. Exclusive (includes Press Event) $15,000 or Individual at $5,000.
Smart Cities Sponsorships- The Smart Cities area will feature 6 cities who are ITS- recognized leaders within Smart Cities technology, infrastructure, and deployment. Sponors are companies that want to identify their leading solutions with the global stage of Cities of the Future. Details available upon request.